Youtube is incredible platform for content sharing and with the right tools, you can make your videos more exciting and also take lesser time to understand others’.
Here’s all the information you need:
1. Create Links That Start At Specific Times
There are many times when you have to send a link to a YouTube video but only for a specific part. Here’s how you can do that:
- Click Share.
- Check the Start at the box.
- Adjust the time.
- Copy the link.
2. Create A Gif From A Youtube Video
GIFs are incredibly popular and attractive on social media, so if you need to promote your page the right way, try this
How to create a GIF from a YouTube video:
- Open the video.
- Add the word “gif” before YouTube in the URL. It should read: www.gifyoutube.com/[VideoID]
- Customize your GIF.
3. Download The Thumbnail Image Of The Video
Most of the time, the thumbnail pictures of the Youtube videos are excellent. Chances are, you might want to utilize them for things also. Try this hack.
- Copy the Video ID. It’s the 11 characters that follow: youtube.com/watch?v=.
- Paste the VideoID here: img.youtube.com/vi/[VideoID]/maxresdefault.jpg
- Put the full link into your browser. Save the image.
4. Create Closed Captions To Improve Accessibility And Seo
Want to increase the search engine optimization ranking for your video? Here’s what you have to do: develop closed captions for your video. Having closed captions can mean that you can have access to a broader audience. Your video is accessible to those hard of hearing and also those who don’t have speakers.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Subtitles.
- Click the video you’d like to edit.
- Click Add Language and select your language.
- Under subtitles, select Add.
- Enter your captions as the video plays.
Did you find these hacks useful? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned to Brand Voice for more news and updates.